Thursday 12 February 2015

Morning to you all. 

Just thought I would share with you some of the things I have been playing with over the last few days.

I have started a colouring course with a very clever lady called Alyce Keegan from 
http://kitandclowder.ning.com.
Check her out on kit and clowder's Facebook page. 
Her work is fabulous.
I have started with her Skin and Hair class 
and although I am not that good at it I have learnt so much and am improving  my colouring skills.

I had a little play with an old stamp by Sugar Nellie called Daydream Cassie and I have turned her into the two cards below.

She is coloured using Pro markers on smooth card. 
The butterfly dies are from Memory box and the heart edging is a Martha Stewart round the page punch.


This one is the same just using different colours.
The sentiment is a stamp from Fiskars Laugh with Me Quotes


The third card is a digi image from Saturated Canary called Tilly.
I think she is so beautiful.


Her wings and skirt are coloured with clear Wink of Stella.
Although you can't see this in the photo it really sparkles in real life.

No comments: