Monday 20 January 2014

Morning Bloggers

Today I thought I would tell you about my ATC journey.
About 18 months ago I thought I would join an on line ATC swap. 
I signed up and got the name of my first swapper.
I had to make 3 ATC's and send them to a lady in the USA. 
It then occurred to me that the majority of my stamps are large. 
On went my thinking cap, how I was going to get my images onto such a small piece of card?.
My idea was to stamp the images and then scan and shrink them to make them ATC size.
That worked fine. 
As they were printed on an inkjet printer I had to colour with pro markers as the ink will run when wet.
Anyway these are my first attempts.
The first theme was
 'Loves me, loves me not.'

This is a lovely stamp by Nellie Snellen. I have distressed the background and coloured the image with pro markers.


This stamp is by Joanna Sheen & Faye Whittaker called 'All our yesterdays'.
On this one I just used pro markers to colour.


And lastly my third.
This a Sheena Douglas stamp called 'Just the two of us'. 
The background is distress inks and the image is coloured with pro markers.


Well thats it for today.
 This has taken me quite a while to do as keep pressing the wrong buttons.
Hope you like my 'Shrinkies"

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow! Clever clogs, what a great idea with the stamps, I would never think to do that! Lol these are gorgeous, your colouring is brilliant, you've created such depth with your shading xx Zoe xx

Naomi said...

All 3 are beautiful, wonderful colouring in. Clever clogs with shrinking them down