Wednesday 9 July 2014

Hi to everyone who has taken the time to drop by.

Today I thought I would show you some cards that I made at Eileen Godwin's June Rochester workshop. We all had a fab day as usual and made some amazing projects

This first card we made using Spellbinders M-bossibilities 3D Embossing Folder  'Creative Cogs' from Oyster Stamps, Art Foil Board, along with Treasure Gold Waxes in various colours and some die cut Cog Shapes.
Its quite strange that in the photo the cogs look as if they are
de-bossed but they are in-fact attached to the front with Pinflair Glue.
I sent this to my friends husband for his birthday. I attached his name in the large cog die with letters cut from black card. 



The second card  was created using a set of Jumbo Stamps from Stampendous and distress inks, along with various stencils from Memory Box. 



I then used the same stamp and coloured it using Promarkers. Quite a different effect.
At first I was a little unsure with this stamp, but I now love it and have achieved some really funky cards with it.



No comments: